Made To Surprise is looking for 1 special creator to join their Design Team.
MTS is excited to announce that they are on the hunt for the very first MTS design team member!
A creative, enthusiastic, and driven designer who can make TV standard cards, take quality photos, share their wonderful cards on social media, and be a brand ambassador for the brand.
Does this sound like you? If so check out the full criteria below.
- A UK-based individual with a passion for cardmaking and design.
- Be able to create 6 quality kinetic/3D cards each month using MTS products to support launches and website inspiration.
- To work closely with Sam each month to ensure the same vision and colours are shown in the samples made.
- Be able to blend & colour images with coloured pencils and alcohol markers.
- To be able to produce card samples at short notice.
- Be able to take quality photos if needed.
- Have an active Facebook, Instagram, or YouTube channel to share your makes.
- Be able to post all makes when requested to HO or direct to the TV studio.
- Help to grow the MTS brand and offer advice, ideas, and support to others on the MTS social channels.
What we can offer you.
- Monthly MTS goodies for you to create with.
- A monthly payment for all 6 projects inc P&P
- A quarterly voucher to use at Craft Stash to stock up on essentials and treat yourself.
- Your work shown across the Craft Stash & MTS social channels, possible magazine and editorial features, along with exposure of your work on TV.
- Support from MTS & Craft Stash.
- Your own MTS DT badge to share on your own social channels
If you are interested in becoming the first MTS Design Team member please email email@example.com with 3 card samples showing your best work along with your full name and addrerss, links to any active social media channels you may have and any extra information you think will help with your application.
Remember we will be looking for the criteria listed above, and cards that stand out to us, so be creative, make sure you send nice clear photos with appropriate backgrounds, and cards similar to the MTS style.
The Deadline for applications is the 9th of Jan 2022.
Please understand that we will not be able to respond to all applicants but everyone will be considered.
The MTS team.